Rain Bird has produced and offered the industry’s broadest range of irrigation products for landscape, agriculture and, golf, sports field, private and public projects.
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging (PESB Series only).
- Five-year trade warranty.
- Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar).
- Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m³/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s).
- Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m³/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s).
- Temperature: Up to 150°F (66°C).
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement.
- Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA) at 60Hz.
- Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA) at 60Hz.
- Solenoid coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms, nominal.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating module to ensure optimum sprinkler performance. Regulates up to 100 psi (6,9 bar).
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers up to 150 psi (10,35 bar).
- Compatible with ESP-LXD decoders.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water applications PEB-NP-HAN1 (1″); PEB-NP-HAN2 (1½” and 2″).
- 100-PEB: 6½” x 4″ x 4″ – (16,5 cm) x (10,2 cm) x (10,2 cm).
- 150-PEB: 8″ x 6″ x 6″ – (20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm).
- 200-PEB: 8″ x 6″ x 6″ – (20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm).
Note: The PRS-D option adds 2″ (5,1 cm) to the valve height.