Rain Bird has produced and offered the industry’s broadest range of irrigation products for landscape, agriculture and, golf, sports field, private and public projects.
XFS Subsurface Dripline with Copper Shield™ Technology
- Rain Bird’s low-profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs, simplifying design and reducing installation time.
- Variety of emitter flow rates, emitter spacing and coil lengths provide design flexibility for either sub-surface turf or sub-surface shrub and groundcover applications.
- XFS Sub-Surface Dripline emitters are protected from root intrusion by Rain Bird’s patent-pending Copper Shield™ Technology, resulting in a system that does not require maintenance or replacement of chemicals to prevent root intrusion.
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi.
- Dual-layered tubing (copper over black) provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage.
- Grit Tolerant: Rain Bird’s proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with a self-flushing action.
- Dimensions: OD: 0.634″ (16mm); ID: 0.536″ (13.6mm); Thickness: 0.049″ (1.2mm).
- Emitter Spacing:
- 12″ (30.5 cm); 18″ (45.7 cm).
- Europe Market: 33cm; 40cm.
- Coil Length:
- 100′ (30.5 m) and 500′ (152.4 m).
- Europe Market: 100 m.
- Coil Color Options: Copper; Purple; Copper with Purple Stripe.
- Use with XF Dripline Insert Fittings or Twist Lock Fittings.
- Pressure: 8.5 to 60 psi (0.58 to 4.14 bar).
- Flow rates: 0.4 gph, 0.6, and 0.9 gph (1.6 l/h, 2.3 l/hr and 3.5 l/hr).
- Water: Up to 100°F (37.8° C)
- Ambient: Up to 125°F (51.7° C)
- Required Filtration: 120 mesh.