Rain Bird has produced and offered the industry’s broadest range of irrigation products for landscape, agriculture and, golf, sports field, private and public projects.
- The only emitters with self-piercing barbs, making them the easiest to install using the Xeriman™ tool.
- Widest selection of pressure-compensating emitters, with 3 flow rates and 3 inlet options.
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters.
- Flow-rates of 0.5, 1.0 and 2.0 gph (1.89, 3.79 and 7.57 l/h)
- Pressure-compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15 to 50 psi; 1.0 to 3.5 bar).
- Available with 3 different inlets (1.0 and 2.0 models):
- Self-piercing barb for quick, one-step insertion into 1⁄2″ or 3⁄4″ drip tubing.
- 10-32 threaded inlet that easily threads into a PolyFlex Riser, 1032 Thread adapter, or 1800 Xeri-Bubbler Adapter.
- 1⁄2″ FPT inlet that easily threads onto a 1⁄2″ PVC riser (1.0 and 2.0 gph models).
- Outlet barb securely retains 1⁄4″ Distribution Tubing (XQ).
- Design makes installation and maintenance easy.
- Self-flushing action minimizes clogging.
- Robust design made from highly inert materials that are resistant to chemicals.
- Durable plastic construction is UV-resistant.
- Color-coded to identify flow rate.
- Flow: 0.5 to 2.0 gph (1.89 to 7.57 l/h).
- Pressure: 15 to 50 psi (1.0 to 3.5 bar).
- Required filtration: 150 to 200 mesh (75 to 100 micron).
Models: barb inlet x barb outlet
- XB-05PC: Blue, 0.5 gph (1.89 l/h).
- XB-10PC: Black, 1.0 gph (3.79 l/h).
- XB-20PC: Red, 2.0 gph (7.57 l/h).