Rain Bird has produced and offered the industry’s broadest range of irrigation products for landscape, agriculture and, golf, sports field, private and public projects.
- Most compact and unobtrusive emitters.
- Flow rates are 5.0 GPH, 7.0 GPH and 10.0 GPH.
- Pressure compensating design delivers uniform flow throughout a wide pressure range (15-50 psi). Ideal for a variety of applications including shrubs, trees, containers and large pots.
- Robust design – UV-resistant durable plastic construction with ½” FPT threads screws onto PVC pipe or schedule 80 risers.
- Easy to Identify – Color-coded caps make identifying the flow rate easy. Light Brown = 5gph, Violet = 7gph and Green = 10gph.
- Flow: 5 to 24 gph (18.93 to 90.84 l/h).
- Pressure: 10 to 50 psi (0.7 to 3.5 bar).
- Required filtration: 100 mesh (150 micron).
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Use a PC Diffuser Cap to eliminate squirting water when using a PC Module staked at the end of 1/4″ Distribution Tubing (XQ) or on a PolyFlex Riser (PFR/FRA).
Models: ½” FPT thread Inlet
- PCT-05: Light Brown, 5 gph (18.93 l/h).
- PCT-07: Violet, 7 gph (26.50 l/h).
- PCT-10: Green, 10 gph (37.85 l/h).
Point Source Emitter Calculator
- This tool will calculate the Daily Plant Water Requirement (PWR), provide you with the number of emitters required to irrigate each individual plant, and suggest the run time for your point source drip irrigation project.