Rain Bird has produced and offered the industry’s broadest range of irrigation products for landscape, agriculture and, golf, sports field, private and public projects.
ESP-LXME Modular Controllers
- Hot-swappable modules, no need to power down the controller to add/remove modules • 8- or 12-stations base unit expandable to 48 stations with 8- and 12-Station Modules.
- Flow Smart Module™ factory installed (ESP-LXMEF) or field upgradeable (ESP-LXME).
- Dynamic station numbering eliminates station numbering gaps.
- Master valve/pump start circuit.
- Weather Sensor input with override switch.
- 6 user-selectable languages.
- Standard 10kV surge protection.
- Non-Volatile (100-year) program memory.
- Front panel is removable and programmable under battery power.
- Compatible with Rain Bird Landscape Irrigation and Maintenance Remote.
- Plastic, locking, UV resistant, wall-mount case, Optional Metal and Stainless Steel Case & Pedestal.
Water Management Features
- Optional Flow Smart Module™ with Learn Flow utility and flow usage totalizer — standard on ESP-LXMEF.
- FloWatch™ protection for high and low flow conditions with user defined reactions (requires flow sensor).
- FloManager™ manages hydraulic demand, making full use of available water to shorten total watering time.
- SimulStations™ are programmable to allow up to 5 stations to operate at the same time.
- Station sequencing by station numbers or station priorities.
- Water Windows by program plus Manual MV Water Window.
- Cycle+Soak™ by station.
- Rain Delay.
- 365-Day Calendar Day Off.
- Programmable Station Delay by program.
- Normally Open or Closed Master Valve programmable by station.
- Weather Sensor programmable by station to prevent or pause watering.
- Program Seasonal Adjust.
- Global Monthly Seasonal Adjust.
- Alarm light with external case lens.
- Electronic diagnostic circuit breaker.
- Program summary and review.
- Variable test program.
- RASTER station wiring test.
- Station timing: 0 min to 12 hrs.
- Seasonal Adjust: 0% to 300% (16 hrs maximum station run time).
- 4 independent programs (ABCD).
- ABCD programs can overlap.
- 8 start times per program.
- Program Day Cycles include Custom days of the week, Odd, Odd31, Even, and Cyclical dates.
- Manual station, program, test program.
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models: 230 VAC ± 10%, 50Hz; Australian models: 240 VAC ± 10%, 50Hz).
- Output: 26.5 VAC 1.9A.
- Power back-up: Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time and date while nonvolatile memory maintains the programming.
- Multi-valve capacity: Maximum five 24 VAC, 7VA solenoid valves simultaneous operation including the master valve, maximum two solenoid valves per station.
- cULus [US and Canada], FCC Part 15b [US], WaterSense (when upgraded with ET Manager Cartridge) [US], CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B) [Canada], CE [European Union], IPX4, RCM [Australia and New Zealand], Smart Approved WaterMark [Australia].
- Width: 14.32 in (36,4 cm).
- Height: 12.69 in (32,2 cm).
- Depth: 5.50 in (14,0 cm).