In less than 100 years, DELABIE has become a leading player in the non-domestic, sanitary fittings market.
Eye wash and safety shower combination (9203)
Free-standing eye wash and safety shower combination with manual or foot control includes:
- Frost-free system as standard.
- 304 stainless steel basin Ø 250mm with green finish.
- Eye wash spray heads fitted with protective caps in shock-resistant green ABS; will eject automatically when activated.
- Flow rate 20 lpm at 3 bar, aerators have stainless steel double filters.
- Circular shower head Ø 250mm in green, shock-resistant ABS.
- Flow rate 70 lpm at 1 bar dynamic pressure (120 lpm at 3 bar dynamic pressure).
- Water supply F1″.
- Pipework made from galvanised steel, grey powder-coated finish.
- Triangular pull handle in green powder-coated brass. Hand and foot controls in green powder-coated galvanised steel.
- Fixed to the floor by a brass base plate (screws not included).
- Supplied with identification signs for first aid equipment: “Safety Shower” and “Eye Wash”.
- 1/4-turn, nickel plated brass valves open and close quickly.
Simultaneous Eye Wash and Shower:
- Water flows simply by pulling on the triangular handle.
- The flow will continue even when the handle is released.
- The flow will stop when the handle is returned to its original position.
Eye Wash only:
- Water flow is operated by the foot pedal or the hand control. The eye wash will continue to flow when the pedal or hand control is released.
- The water flow will stop when the hand control is pulled towards the user or the foot pedal is raised.
- 10-year warranty.
- The water does not shut off automatically, allowing the injured person to have both hands free (to remove their clothing, keep their eyes open, etc.).
- Frost-free system provided as standard.
- Rapid flow rate for full decontamination.
- Maintenance without removing the equipment.
- Gentle spray and quick and easy to activate.